Gas Station Services
Underground Storage Tank Cleaning Services
Prior to cleaning, all remaining fuel is removed via vacuum truck. All drop tubes are removed and a suction hose connected to the vacuum truck is placed at the lower end of the tank. A Proprietary 3-D nozzle is then positioned to clean 360 degrees. This process is done through all the fill openings. A video inspection is then performed to ensure that tank meets or exceeds customer requirements. The fuel is then filtered back into the tank and returned to customer clean and prepared for filling.
Due to the changing fuel formulas the need to remove sludge from tank interiors has become more and more necessary. Fuels with Ethanol blends can cause microbial contamination. Clogging filters, fuel contamination and slower pumping are the results of improperly maintained tanks resulting in costly down time and frequent filter changes. Utilizing our proprietary cleaning methods will significantly reduce your overall operating cost.
The Ziron Environmental transportation division was created to remedy high water table problems and to remove water from the STP's "Submersible Terrain Pit" Fill containments, vapor recovery containments, underground storage tanks, underground piping and for De-watering excavations. We have a full line of semi vac-tankers capable of removing up to 6000 gallons per load. Some issues caused by high water tables are phase separation, which means that water leaks into the tank from the fills or the uncontained STP, Phase Separation in gasoline's containing Ethanol is now a major problem for all users of fuel. Phase Separation describes what happens to gasoline containing Ethanol when water is present. When gasoline containing even small amounts of Ethanol comes in contact with water, either liquid or in the form of humidity; the Ethanol will pick-up and absorb some or all of that water. When it reaches the saturation point the Ethanol and water will Phase Separate, actually separating into two or three distinct layers in the tank. If this problem is not taken care of you run into major problems such as losing a load of fuel and costly engine repairs for your customers that may be passed onto the fuel provider.
Car Wash Services
With the use of our specialty combination vacuum/jetter trucks we will remove 100% of the sludge and debris from the car wash trenches, clarifier pits, wash down floors, trench walls and clarifier pit walls. In addition we high-pressure jet rod all drain lines to clear debris and sediment. This thorough cleaning method results in fewer services calls per year realizing legitimate savings for the customer.
- Groundwater Monitoring & Sampling: Efficient, dependable and cost effective services in the field of reliable analytical data collection.
- Dewater Services: Includes, but not limited to (UST) line upgrades, install or removal.
- Waste Disposal - Special Waste, Non-Hazardous, and Hazardous Waste: Liquid or drummed transportation & disposal, tank bottom water pump out, tank residuals, phase separated fuel recycling, (STP) pump outs, spill containment (fill) pump out, dispenser pan pump outs.
- Remediation Tank Pump Outs: Vacuum removal of tank bottom water, sludge and phase separated fuel.
- EFR (HIVAC) Services: Single or multiple well vacuum recovery of free product.
- Vacuum Excavation: Safest removal of pea gravel from tank pits.
- Delivery of Clean Tank Ballast Water
- Carwash and Oil Water Separator Cleaning Services: Vacuum removal of sludge from trenches and clarifier pits, high-pressure wash down and jetting of drain lines.
- Spill Response Services
Ziron Environmental Services, Inc. is open to serve our clients 24 hours a day 7 days a week!
WE ARE CURRENTLY LICENSED TO OFFER OUR SERVICES IN THE FOLLOWING STATES:
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio and Wisconsin.